Would you like to watch this movie?

Monday 1 February 2010






Synopsis -


Fresh-faced, idealistic twenty-three-year-old Erin Gruwell (Hilary Swank) is ready to take on the world as she steps inside Wilson High School for her first day of teaching. Her class, a diverse group of racially charged teenagers from different walks of life - African Americans, Latinos, Asians, juvenile delinquents, gang members, and underprivileged students from poor neighborhoods - hope for nothing more than to make it through the day. On the surface, the only thing they share is their hatred for each other and the understanding that they are simply being warehoused in the educational system until they are old enough to disappear. Despite her students' obstinate refusal to participate during class, Erin tries various means to engage them on a daily basis.


IT'S REALLY GOOD. DON'T MISS IT! On the 5th March

6 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

I've seen this movie. It is a good one with a beatiful story. I would like to see it again.

Ana Pereira, 11ºB

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Well, we'll be watching it on the 5th March.I'm happy you think it's a good film and I hope that everybody will enjoy it. Now, I need to find the film...ih!ih!ih!
thanks for the comment
xx

Sofia Monteiro said...

Good choice, indeed! :D

Anonymous said...

I've seen this movie. It is an excellent movie with a great lesson for all students and teachers. Everything is possible, we have just to believe and have positive thinking!
I loved this movie and I hope that the other students also like it ...

See you at school

Bye :D

Rui 11ºB

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Rui
it's a pitty you've seen the movie but next film I promise it will be an unknown one. Thanks for the comment
See you on tuesday
xx

Anonymous said...

I would love to see this movie , it seems to be very good and to carry a good message .

I hope you show it to us soon .

xoxo, Andreia Pinto 11º A.