My pretty Cat Swarovsky

Sunday 21 February 2010

This is my cat. I remember so well the first time I saw him. He was only one week old, was a small, little ball of fur and very dear. With much effort I convinced my parents to take him home but it wasn' t easy. Nevertheless,  I managed to do it. The first night I had to sleep with him because he was sick, almost dying. He didn't eat anything, but with love and affection he was better. Now there are specific times, and at midnight and noon, when he runs around the house without stopping and destroys everything! We like to play with him because he is very playful! Last year my dearest cat broke a leg while playing, and he had an operatation, it was very sad and he was very sensitive, but now he is strong again. The veterinary loved Swarovsky immediately because he's very powerful and at last I leave you with his beautiful name “Farisca Minguinhos Swarovsky"

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

What a cat Ms Emília! It's a nice and cute cat and I enjoyed reading his story. He's becoming a little bit fat and very spoilt, so why not finding him a bride?
Love
xx