Dance

Monday 22 February 2010



(Orange Dress) Hello! My name is Joana Marques! I'm a ballroom  dancer since 2001 ! You can watch me and my brotrher in this video, this competition was in Bombarral in 2008! Many people question if we are lovers, but we aren't! In fact, we are brother and sister as the condition to dance is that we form a pair.


Being a dancer Land is a big responsibility! I have traveled a lot. I also won a first place in Spain. It's with great pleasure that I practice this sport that is little appreciated here in Portugal.

In my opinion, generally speaking, I think most teenagers have a very wrong idea about dancing, especially boys, so I invite you to attend a dance class, because I'm sure that will change your mind .

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Joana
I'm amazed. I just wished you could speak English not as well but just a little as you can dance.You are amazing and I really enjoyed seeing you perform. By the way, I know Bombarral very well as I've got friends there.
xx