Music

Monday 11 March 2013


Music is just a simple interrelation of sounds. There are so many kinds of music, there is rock, pop, heavy metal, funk, soul, jaz, and so much more.  Each one of these types of music has its own individuality.

But, the fact is, a song can say everything about us, can explain what we are going through in life, what we are feeling, our state of mind, keep us calm, it can give us the answer for our problems, and sometimes it’s just for fun.





The most interesting thing about music is the connection between all of us in one way or another and let’s be honest........ it´s like trying to imagine candy without sugar, it’s simply impossible.

So I  this question remains…Can you live without music??


Sara Castro 10ºA

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Sara
No, I can't live without music and more often than not I like it very loud. I think music has the power to transform and enlighten us. For me it is a kind of mistery, something I cannot really expalin. I love music.

Have a nice Easter
Prof. Lígia Silva