Bearded Dragons

Saturday 16 March 2013

We came where to share our passion for exotic animals with all of you. For those who don´t
know we have a Bearded Dragon (both of us).

The second reason we came where was to try to erase the prejudice that almost all of you has
that exotic animals are dangerous, so we will give the example of Bearded Dragons.

The Bearded Dragons are native from Australia, but those we can buy are breaded in captivity.
The Bearded Dragon is one of the reptiles that can coexist really easily with humans, because
it is extremely docile and they really appreciate to be handled.

The third reason it’s to remember everyone that wants to buy a reptile that it takes a lot
of responsibility to raise a reptile and it gives us a lot of work (we say that by personal
experience). So if you think that you want to buy one of those first think about that and
search a little bit about the conditions that a reptile needs, because a reptile its very fragile in
captivity.




 João Oliveira,
 Rafael Guedes.

2 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

My dear students
thnks for the post. I don't know what to say, because I'm really scared of those animals and I would die if I had to share my place with one. I think it would give me nightmares. Nevertheless, I don't criticise those who have them as long as they are very well looked after.
have a nice break
Prof. Lígia Silva

Anonymous said...

Nice post mates, love your dragons

Pedro Soares