Sunday 3 March 2013


Hello everyone! I'm here to talk about...Tumblr!

David Karp, a student in New York,  in 2007 created this new social network.


Tumblr is a blogging platform that allows users to publish text, images, video, links, quotes, audio and "dialogues". 
Most of the posts made ​​on tumblr are short texts.

Users are able to "follow" other users and see their posts in your panel (dashboard). You can also "like" or "reblog" other blogs.

In 2011, this social network had more than 4.2 billions records of publications and 19 million blog. THAT'S A LOT!



I also created one last year and I love it! I leave the adress here if you want to see it: http://runforabetterlife.tumblr.com/






I hope you have enjoyed it.
Luisa Rios

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Luisa
thanks for the information and for the post.
Prof. Lígia Silva