Christmas Holidays

Wednesday 2 January 2013


On my Christmas holidays I  did a lot of things .
I helped my mother at her job , bought the presents , and I dedicated some time to prepare the  nativity scene and midnight mass in the church of Canelas.
During the second week I went to Gerês to do a spiritual march with a Catholic group , and there we went to São Bento da Porta Aberta and Fenda da Calcedónia, two beautiful places in Portugal.
And at the end of the week I prepared the coming of the new year , with my parents and my cousins. As is a tradition and pans to scare hit the old year?.
That was a little bit of my holidays that I would like to share with you all. What about you? What did you do on your Christmas vacation?  




Telma Soares , 11ºB

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Telma
Thank you for the post and please correct the sentence in red as I don't understand what you mean.
My holidays were really good as I rested quite a lot and I travelled a little bit.
I hope the New Year may bring everything you wish for, but you must have in mind that we need to work and fight for what we really want.
Kisses
prof. Lígia Silva