Happy new year

Monday 31 December 2012




I hope you all had a Merry Christmas with lots of presents, food and happiness, but now it's time to say ''goodbye'' to 2012, and say ''hello'' to a new year.

Because of the crisis, 2013 will be a year with more austerity than 2012, and I think that these measures are very severe and I don't know how long people will stand them...
But well, let's talk about happy things, so I wish you all, a great year, full of good things, like health, happiness and love, and with  the start of a new year, comes school, so I hope that the students can improve their marks and achieve their objectives.

So tonight, ''enter with the right foot'' and don´t forget to eat twelve raisins and drink champagne, but the last thing, is only for adults!

                                                                                                     Inês Ferreira
                                                                                                                  10ºA

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Inês
I wish you all the good things of life - health, love and everything you wish for.
Thanks a million
Prof. Lígia Silva