My holidays

Saturday 22 September 2012

Hello Everyone!

 I'm writing to tell you how my holidays were.
 This summer I went to Ribeira de Pena for a week with my family and friends, where we stayed in a beautiful house. I shared a house with people I didn't know and it was an enjoyable experience because they were a good company for me. This place had no beaches around, so we enjoyed the pool we had at the house. In the first day we went shopping and we had lunch in a nice restaurant. The house was big in the outside but small in the inside but nevertheless, it was a nice place: the beds were comfortable and the house was cold, what was really good because the summer nights were really hot. During our holidays we walked a little bit to get to know the city and we concluded that it is quite peaceful. We always had lunch and dinner at home, in a large table because we were eleven. We (teenagers) spent a lot of time in the porch, playing cards and other games, and sometimes we watched movies on the computer. The last few days were tiring because we had nothing interesting to do. However, on the last day we visited the Pena Park, which is an extreme sports park, and it was fun! I just feel sorry for not having gone in Fantasticable as I was with a bit scared! Then we went to Feira de S.Mateus in Viseu to see The Gift! I leave here some photographies!





 :)
Soraia Silva 11ºB

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Soraia
it took you long to share something with us, but it was worth reading. Thanks for sharing a bit of your life with us.

Prof. Lígia Silva