The fascination of reading

Wednesday 10 October 2012


                   
Reading has always been a good way for us to leave out the world.
When I’m reading, I can be the character and live their adventures. For example, I can feel exactly what they feel and it is amazing.
I really like reading. I couldn’t wait much time without reading a book. I don't like all the books, of course. I have my books of choice and even writers like Nicholas Spark and Stephanie Meyer. I really like their books.
I recommend everyone to read because it’s an effective way to distract ourselves and even overcome less good moments.

Cristiana Dias, nº 04, 11º B

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

My dear Cristiana
I was so happy when I saw your article. As you can imagine I devour books, it's one of my passions and I agree with you when you say that they can amuse ourselves. Overall, a book may open up our perpective of the world, our imagination and , no doubt, our culture and understanding of others.
Thanks a lot
Prof. Lígia Silva