Sunday 7 October 2012


My holiday in Portugal :)

On my vacation I went to Lisbon for 4 days. Lisbon is very beautiful and has a lot of history. It is a marvelous capital and with the tasty "Pastéis de Belém".
After that I went camping to Ribeira de Pena with the youth group (GJC) and  we did many walks, and we went to Pena Aventura for a fantastic day!
And to finish my holiday I spent a weekend to appreciate the Douro and Tua before the construction of the dam and I had a good meal in a good restaurant with a funny name, called Short Pants(Calça Curta).

I hope you've enjoyed your vacation too!




Telma Soares  11ºB
















At Pena Aventura


















In Lisbon!

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Telma

thanks for sharing a bit about your holidays. I hope you write more as you make a lot odf mistakes and this might be a way for you to improve your writing skills.
Kisses
Prof. Lígia Silva