One of my passions

Tuesday 12 June 2012

   Hi. I'll tell you about the importance of a fantastic universe -  music.
  
Present in everyone's lives, music has several roles. 
      Despite being considered as art only in the Middle Ages, the first songs appeared in prehistory, and since then they have changed the humanity in many ways. We can listen to them on television, radio, in movies, many ads, churches, etc.
       The melodies make us recall moments and express feelings. They
can make us laugh, cry and dance incessantly, because they have the ability to change our mood, for example, religious melodies help making the masses happier and less monotonous.
       Each musical composition has its meaning and way to move people.
       Since the beginning of civilization that music has a major importance in people's lives. It is part of the culture of the countries, identifies, motivates and shapes people and their thoughts, and mark historical events. 

       Music participates in the life of all mankind and it refers to the art and science of combining sounds in a way pleasant to the ear.
       I love it.


Andreia Codeço

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Andreia
what a wonderful passion. I don't think I could live without music myself and I regret not knowing how to play an instrument, such as the piano.
I enjoyed your post very much. Thanks a lot
With love
Prof. Lígia