Across The Universe

Friday 15 June 2012

Hey there everyone!
Today is the last day of school, so I wish you all a great summer and good luck for your grades! I’m not here to talk about the song “across the universe” by The Beatles, but about this blog. I chose to make this post only in the end of the year because I don’t want anyone to take it in the wrong way. I’m here to say that I absolutely loved to write for this blog, it is a wonderful idea and I wish I have had time to write more. I hope next year we can continue to make this blog grow every day, full of ideas and amazing things that we thought we know well but after all, it remains so much to discover about.
I believe this blog was an opportunity to discover ourselves and our colleagues, we shared our tastes in music, in movies, even in games or paintings and above all, we became better in this language that we listen to everywhere we go. For that I want to thank  our teacher, Lígia Silva, who never stopped believing in us and in the best we have. Thank you, for giving us this opportunity to write and to improve and not only for that, because I believe that everyone agrees that this teacher really cares about us and gives her best to make us better human beings. I can only talk for me, but thank you teacher, I loved all your english classes and this blog.


See you all next year!
Love, Inês Ribas

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Inês
thanks for your kind words which made me feel happy. This blog was, indeed, born with the idea that students can express themselves freely and at the same time learn in a more natural way. I also loved to work with you and I hope next year more people get more enthusiastic. I wish you a wonderful stay in London, a city I love from the bottom of my heart. As for me I'm still undecided where to spend my holidays this year. Maybe Costa Rica or Sri-Lanka...who knows?