AIDS

Sunday 24 February 2013


   Hi! I'm here to tell a story that I never forgot.
   I was on Hospital Santo António, in waiting room, and entered a man distributing flyers. People that was there stayed with flyer in their hands but when man began to say that he was a AIDS conveyor, people threw the pamphlets at the ground. I call this attitude ignorant or discriminatory. Ignorant because people can think that through of flyers could take AIDS. But also discriminatory, because disrespected this man.
   People who have AIDS is very discriminated by other people, but all have to think that everyone are equal and to respect the others. AIDS only happens through sexual intercourse, breast milk, or when you have contact with the infected person's blood, everyone should know that.


http://www.abraco.org.pt/

   Here I leave an organization supporting these people. I think it is important we help everyone, because tomorrow we can be in this situation. I hope that God don't want that.






Vanda Magina 11ºB

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Vanda
the story you've just told us is very sad and you're right ignorance may lead us to have very unfiar attitudes.
Thanks for your post
Prof. Lígia Silva