Stephen Merchant

Monday 7 May 2012

Today I will talk to you about one of my favourite British comediants. 


His name is Stephen Merchant. Born in 24th November of 1974, in Bristol, England, he is a british comediant. Best know for writting, in collaboration with Ricky Gervais, the british version of a worldwide know sitcom, The Office .




Recently, he voice-acted for Wheatley, a humorous robotic sphere, one of the main characters of the blockbuster videogame Portal 2. With this work as a character in a video game, Stephen earned a lot of new fans that until then, didn't know him.

Wheatley, the character whose voice is performed by Stephen Merchant.
Right now, Merchant is touring both UK and USA with is new stand-up comedy show "Hello Ladies"

Overall, he is a very funny man, whose work is recognised by both press and public and I recomend you all to check out his awesome work.

I'll leave you now with a part of his new stand-up comedy show. Enjoy:



Fábio Freitas

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Fábio
When I saw his face I immediately recognised him. He's really good and funny. Thanks for sharing your likes with us.
Prof Lígia Silva