Born this way

Monday 30 May 2011



Yesterday, as usual, I was watching one of the episodes of Glee and my attention was caught by this song. I already knew lady Gaga's version but I have to admit this one is amazing. Students, like us, displaying the characteristics they consider to be defects. There are things about us we wish we could change, at least I would like to change in some aspects, but   “don’t hide yourself in regret/ Just love yourself and you’re set”. It is a matter of acceptance. We are all unique in our own way :)
Enjoy yourself
Daniela

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Daniela
thanks for going on posting. It's a characteristic of the human being to feel dissatisfied with one trait or the other of ourpersonality or our appearance.
I enjoyed it a lot
thanks
prof. Lígia