Art

Friday 5 November 2010

Photobucket

I was born and grew up surrounded by an atmosphere of theater. I am passionate by any kind of play, wether it is drama, comedy, musical or any other type. That's why I've chosen this theme. I've chosen art and, as a subtheme, I've chosen theater. I know that nowadays, people think that watching a play is boring and a waste of time. Let me tell you that you're wrong. Watching a good play, with a great plot and good actors, is a cross ??of feelings that you can't imagine.


It's an old art, the first recorded theatrical event is from 2500 BC in Egypt. It is a complex job build / To build a  play and to present it to an audience, anxious to see a piece of art, is a complex job.
Enjoy a good moment from a play, a musical called Jesus Christ Superstar that was presented in Porto and was directed by Filipe Lá Féria. It's one of my favorite parts from this musical that I saw, perhaps, three or four times ;D


 
Ana Pereira

0 comentários: