The Lion King

Tuesday 20 April 2010



It’s impossible not to remember this movie and it’s also impossible not to remember Timon e Pumba, this brilliant set.
This movie makes me remember my childhood. I miss that time.
One of my favourite parts of this movie it’s this one, it’s so hilarious and I want to share this with all of you. I want to give you a little part of my childhood.
I’ve chosen the Portuguese version because I think that it’s funnier.
I know that this doesn't have anything to do with the themes of our classes but I think that these little things of our past make us who we are now and, because of that, I think that it's important to share it.
Enjoy.

Ana Pereira, 11ºB

2 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Ana
thanks for sharing your memories. I also think that there are things in our childhood that last forever. For me, it was the time in Summer I used to spend with my godmother as she was single and used to spoil me rot. I also enjoyed the sandwiches with fried egg (imagine!) as at home my mother didn't use to do that.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

that was so funny, I laugh so hard GOD !
thank you for that Ana.

kiss , Andreia Pinto