30 Seconds to Mars

Saturday 11 May 2013



    Hi everyone!


   Well, one of my passions is music, so today I decided to post about my favorite band, 30 Seconds to Mars.


   This is an American rock band from Los Angeles. Founded in 1998, this band started as a small family project. Jared Leto (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, songwriter), Shannon Leto (drums, percussion) and Tomo Miličević (lead guitar, keyboards) are the current members of the band. They started to be well-known in 2007, and since then they have already won 19 awards.

  To date, the band has released three studio albums – 30 Seconds to Mars (2002), A Beautiful Lie (2005) and This Is War (2009). On May 17, 2013 will be released their fourth studio album Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams.




   I love their music as it is filled with emotions. This band is not about fame and money, they are all about the music and they sing from their hearts.


  They will be in Portugal on the Marés Vivas Festival 2013, so I'm really happy. I can’t wait until I have the tickets. I am pretty sure it will be an amazing concert.


Andreia Codeço

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Andreia
I hope you do get your ticket, enjoy the concert and relax as you deserve a little bit of rest.
Thanks for sharing with us.....
Big hug
prof. Lígia