Nicholas Sparks

Tuesday 9 April 2013

 
I'm absolutely sure that you know who Nicholas Sparks is. If you don't know who Nicholas Sparks is,  I will tell you about some books that he wrote.
Nicholas Sparks is an american novelist and screenwriter and he is 47 years old.
He wrote "Notebook" ("O Diário da nossa paixão"), "Dear Jonh" ("Juntos ao luar), "Nights in rodanthe" ("O sorriso das estrelas"), "Message in a Bottle" ("As palavras que nunca te direi"), "Last Song" ("A Melodia do Adeus") and "Safe Haven" ("Um refúgio para a vida"). His books are well-known because they became films.

The last book I read is "Safe Haven" and I think it is an incredible book. Nicholas Sparks has a special way of writing about these topics and he made it in a perfect way, in my opinion. Another book by this writter that I loved is "Last Song".

Cristiana Dias, 11ºB

2 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Cristiana
Thanks for your post. I think it is a good idea to share the books we like and the films and even ideas. I've corrected your mistakes. I think next time you could tell us why you like his books. Don't you agree?
Have a nice weekend
Prof. Lígia Silva

Anonymous said...

I've already read so many Nicolas Sparks books and seen so many movies that I've to admit I'm full of them, but of course they are pretty enjoyable!

Ines Ribas