Remember me

Wednesday 9 November 2011

This picture is from the film
«Gandhi said, "Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do" I agree with the first part, Michael you knew what expected, at 22 years Gandhi had three children, Mozart 30 siphoned and Bernie Howard was dead. You once told me that our fingerprints do not vanish from the lives we touch. Is it true for everyone, or is it poetic bullshit!?....Gandhi said, "Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do" because nobody else will. Like when someone enters your life and half of you say you are not prepared, but the other half says make her yours forever. Michael, Caroline asked me what would you say if you knew that you could hear me, now I know: I love you, god how I miss you and I forgive you!"

This text was taken from a movie called "Remember Me" and  it is about  a young man of 21 years, whose  brother died and has to deal with his family. Later, he will meet a young woman who saw her mother die when she was little.
This movie is very exciting and it  is one of my favorite movies.
I took the text from the film, because for me it was the best part!
I think that this text can make us think about life, and what we do with it .

Marta Sousa

1 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Marta
I really enjoyed your post. It is very true that we have to think about what what we want to do with our life. The post is very thoughtful.
Thanks a lot.
Prof. Lígia Silva