Pop Art

Thursday 10 March 2011

   Today in English Class Raquel presented us a work about Pop Art and she explained to us how characteristic this "Pop Art" is.  There is a kind of special painting designed by Andy Warhol, it is a unique kind of painting in my opinion and I like it very much, it is really appealing to the eye as it is colourful and it is funny at the same time. This is his unique design where he painted Marilyn Monroe, in a... kind of different way


   Then our beloved and favourite teacher Ligia Silva kind of "challenged" me to make my contribute for the blog and here I am, this is my contribute:

  Hahaha yeah it is my nose, this will show that no one should ever challenge me!
  I made this because Raquel told us there was a site that does this automatically you just need to upload the picture, show I will share with you guys: http://bighugelabs.com/popart.php
   Have fun becoming yourself a Pop Art icon, and feel free to show us!
   Hope you enjoy it as much as I did,
    Tiago Ribeiro, 12ºB

3 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear Tiago
this isn't good, this is excellent. I mean your piece od pop art, it is really intense and exquisite and it shows that you had it blown before. At last you joyned the team of the blog. Hopefully there will be more in the future. I'm looking forward for more...I had a good laugh.
Have a nice and inspiring weekend
prof. Lígia

anaisabel said...

Tiago, my friend, it's so funny this post.
this post is really different so I think you made a good work doing this joke about yourself.
Keep doing things like this (:
Ana Isabel

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

hey, how you did such a reduction to your nose? the visitors will be thinking that is small.. just kidding xD

and teacher, challenge accepted xD

João Ribeiro 12ºB