Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Sunday 6 June 2010



    I would like to thank everybody for the support that I received all over this year! Each one of my classmates and closer friends were very important!
    Despite this, the purpose of this message is more specific. I would like to express my extreme gratitude to two special persons! One of them is our class director, the Teacher Lígia Silva, because SHE IS THE BEST and without her huge understanding,  this year would have been a lot more difficult! You are probably asking yourselves who is the other person? As I said, everybody in my class was and still is extremely important to me, but this girl is just AWESOME! What can I tell about her? So much...but it is much more fun to discover for yourself! I can give you some tips, she is one of the funniest, coolest, most sympathetic and concerned with the others person that I’ve ever met! She helped me all over this year, as many others have done, but she was always, ALWAYS there when I needed her! I’m talking about Ana Isabel Pereira from 11ºB.
    I just don’t know how to thank both of them! They are amazing!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TEACHER LÍGIA!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANA!!!

Raquel Moreira 11ºB

4 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

My Dear Raquel
what is the role of a teacher? Just to teach? and just to teach English? No, my dear student. You've been with me for 5 years now and I hope to have taught you a little more than that. However, I'm happy that I was able to help you during these difficult times and even after school you can always count on me. I just hope you get to where you dream of as you deserve it. You're a fighter and I wish you all the success, luck and love in the world.
Prof Lígia Silva
XX

Anonymous said...

Raquel :D
you're an angel. I will always be with you, you're my friend and you have one of the most beatiful personality I've ever seen.
I've really enjoyed meeting you. You're the courage in person and, when we think that we don't have nothing to fight for, when we think that our life is miserable we just have to think that, despite all of your suffering, you're happy.
I like you, a lot my dear Raquel.

Ana Pereira

Anonymous said...

You are right, they are both great people! ana is the greatest best friend anyone can have *.* and the teacher helped me to make the right decision to stay with you in this our last year, thanks!

thank you both !
and lots of kisses my fluffy friend raquel :)

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

My dear Jéssica
I'm happy you'll be with us this last year, but the decision was all yours. I'm sure you'll be happy among your friends and they are really thrilled that you've stayed.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday and come back with all the strenght. I want to teach, to share and to have fun with you this year
Love
Prof. Lígia