We are the world 25

Saturday 6 March 2010




I was searching for videos on youtube and I found this one. I had already seen it on sky news and I found it amazing but specially honest and real. As we all know Haiti is struggling to rebuild its nation and as Jamie Fox is saying all of us can help. We are all together in a brotherhood called mankind. Have you ever thought about that?


A song written by Michael Jackson, we are the world 25.
Fantastic voices gathered to help Haity.
Hope you like it :)
Daniela

2 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

It always gives me goosebumps when I see all these people singing. Nice voices as you say but above all a very big and warm heart. That's the world we live in full of ugly, greedy people, but I believe the majority is quite the opposite.
Thanks for the video and have a pleasant weekend. I watched Alice in Wonderland last night and it was fabulous.I really loved it. Don't miss it.
xx

Unknown said...

One word........
simple
amazing!

Good song...
Good movie...
Great reason...


Great job...!!
Daniela ._.