"I have a dream"

Wednesday 5 January 2011



  Hello everybody!
  Here is the famous speech made by Martin Luther King, on 28th of August, in Washington.
  His fight was about civil rights, more specifically, about the cicil rights of the black people once those who were black at the time didn't have such a thing.
  Even though today the world is not that massive amout of people who respects everyone around, certainly the so called white people can deal with those who are black, not hanging them like they were some kind of beast.
   In my opinion, you should listen to this speech. I know is quite long, but as responsable citizens we should ear what the others have to say about whats wrong for them. Also because of the huge importance of the words of this icon known all over the world.

Raquel Moreira 12º B

7 comentários:

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

IUPI!
You're back and we missed you a lot in the English class. Thanks for the post and the will to participate and share.
Welcome back!
Prof. Lígia Silva

Anonymous said...

they are all black lool

João Ribeiro

Teacher Lígia Silva said...

Dear João
I don't understand ypur comment. Can you be a bit more specific?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I agree with our english Teacher Lígia Silva . I Hope everything is okay with you Raquel and I enjoyed both posts : the music and the speech from Martin Luther King . :)

Miguel Amaral

Anonymous said...

Dear Krispy,
Always the same!! Always yourself! :S

Raquel Moreira

Anonymous said...

Dear Miguel,
I'm glad you liked my posts :) !
Yes, I'm kind of ok now, thank you for your concer! But you will keep not seeing me at the classes because I will leave somo subjects to do next year once I lost lots of contents in the last period, and with the final exams and all that this year I wouldn't achieve the results I aim for!That's the reason!
It was very pleasanting your comment, thanks again! ;)

Raquel Moreira

Anonymous said...

*I don't know if "pleasanting" is the right word! xD
Maybe "pleasantly" or "plesing".
(I bet in the last one!)

Sorry for the mistake!

Raquel Moreira